Small Reports Fortune 2.0 – Jimmy D Brown
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Now In Version 2.0 — Updated For 2014
If you ever want a great lesson in money-making, book a “Magic Your Way” vacation package with Disney.
You can buy tickets any way you want. Individual day tickets, multi-day tickets, park-hopper tickets, season passes, special access tickets and so forth. The more you buy, the greater the deal.
You can add in a “meal plan” where meals are pre-paid in advance at a discount. They’ve got quick-service dining, regular dining and deluxe dining … something for every budget and eating desire.
It doesn’t stop there. You can’t forget lodging, right? Economy, moderate and deluxe options are at your disposal with their numerous resort accommodations on property, conveniently located in the middle of the action. Whatever amount you want to spend, they’ve got something available.
That’s not all: there are options for Disney water parks, arcades, golf (miniature and course), spa, dinner shows, special events and more.
Of course, you can put together a “package” that includes options from all of the above for the “best value” deal. The more you bundle together, the better deal you get.
That’s what my family and I do:
While Disney does an excellent job of increasing the amount of money that vacationers spend with these packages, they aren’t the only ones who increase sales in this way. Here are a few from my hometown…
- Team Clean. I get my Jeep washed about once a week at a local “hands free” drive-thru car wash. They offer car washes at price points of $4, $7 and $10. You can buy the “basic” car wash for $4 and the “deluxe” car wash for $10. At each price point more things are added to the bundle, such as wax and tire treatment. They have customers who buy at all the price points. I buy the $10 deluxe wash.
- Suddenlink. My hometown internet service provider is a big-time bundler! Not only do they have multiple options for internet service (high speed and really high speed), they also have bundle package deals on services like cable television, telephone service and home security among other things. The more you buy, the better “deal” you get. I spend a couple hundred bucks with them every month.
- Eden Spa. My wife and I both like to get some special treatment down at the spa. She likes pampering and I like to get a sports massage to recover from running ultramarathons. Care to guess what Eden Spa offers? You guessed it, they have package deals with multiple services bundled together. Why get “just” a massage when you can get a facial, manicure, pedicure and so forth for a real pampering?!
Why do these businesses offer bundles?
While reasons might partially include to satisfy customers, to fill a need, to compete against other businesses and so forth, there is ONE primary reason why bundles are offered…
That’s the main reason why Disney offers every imaginable option available for their vacation packages. That’s the main reason why Team Clean, Suddenlink and Eden Spa offer related services and package deals for those services. They are money-makers, pure and simple.
You can be sure that these businesses aren’t the only ones bundling products and services together to increase consumer interest and, ultimately, their own sales. Businesses in every area of the country and across the globe are doing it.
You can be doing it too…
I’ve been bundling “small reports” together for more than a decade to make a living online. Everything I write starts out at around 7-15 pages in length. I sell the reports individually for $7-$17.
Here’s how it works:
Write a 7-15 page report on an “in-demand” subject. Create additional 7-15 page RELATED reports.
Bundle reports into different types of packages. (case studies below for different “types”)
Everything starts with writing reports no longer than 15 pages at a time.
Ultimately these reports are converted into chapters, courses, curriculum, classes and other things that begin with the letter “C”. 🙂
Let’s be clear about one thing…
I’m not talking about writing a book that sells at bookstores. Nor self-publishing a manual through direct mail. Nor creating a full-length information product. Nor even writing a 50-75 page eBook.
I’m talking about writing tiny, 7-15 page small reports that sell extremely well. I’m talking about reports that people buy and then download to their computer or electronic devide for reading or printing. (This is all automatic as I’ll explain below.) Small reports about virtually anything…
And none of them has to be any longer than a mere 15 pages. If you can write at all, this is about as good as it gets in terms of the amount of words you need to write for the payday potential.
Let me show you what I’ve been doing…
I started selling small reports on the Internet well over a decade ago. One of my earliest projects detailed how to get a $25.00 credit at X.com … which became what we now all know as Paypal.com.
This was a while ago!
Since then I’ve made over a million dollars selling small reports and “bundles” of reports like these…
This report is the “lite” version of the course you are now reading about. It’s basically what I call an “introductory” report that is designed to give useful information to the reader, share valuable insights into an idea or concept, and introduce them to a premium priced offer. These low-cost, stand-alone reports are great sellers and establish a trust relationship with the customer. If you deliver good information in the small reports, many will buy “bundles” from you.
This is the course that you are reading about on this page. When you get to the bottom (if you haven’t already peeked) you’ll see that the price is $97.00 for this deluxe, tell-all course. It was originally created as a series of small reports that I sold. Over time, I bundled them together into this course, polished it up just a bit, and now have an offer that sells for $97.00 per order. Because it’s digitally delivered, I profit almost the entire $97.00 every time someone orders the course.
Remember Traffic-Fuel above? Before I launched it, I had another similar 12-month membershp site called The Internet Marketing Report. It sold for $20 per month, $240 for the year. I decided to offer “private label rights” (PLR) licensing to the entire membership. What this means is that customers pay me a one-time fee in order to sell the membership site at their own site and keep all the money they make. I sell these licenses for $297 each. This is basically FREE MONEY for me as I’ve already made money from the original small reports. In fact, it’s not uncommon for customers who bought the original reports to go ahead and buy the licensing!
Drop by FullTimeFormula.com sometime and read about this amazing e-Class. It’s a 4-week coaching program where you get weekly curriculum (a series of bundled reports!) and one-one-one coaching from me. By adding in an assignment for each week’s curriculum and personal access to me via email, I can now command a big-ticket price of $997.00 per order for the bundle. To me, this is the ultimate profit-generator when it comes to selling information … when it includes personal, one-on-one interaction with the author of the materials.
These are just a few of the ways that I’ve bundled small reports into larger packages and offers. There are many, many other examples that I could point to. Feel free to Google my name (“Jimmy D. Brown” with the quotation marks) to learn more about me … and to read about my impeccable track record as an information publisher with integrity.
Making money by selling information is nothing new. The problem is, up until now, most people have been working way too hard at it.
- Book Writers are working way too hard! Trying to find a publisher can take a long time … and rejections are hard to take. Self-publishing is often costly and time-consuming. Even getting your book into circulation rarely means any “real” money for most writers.
- Ebook Authors are working way too hard! Many people who START an ebook never FINISH it. Why? Because writing a 75-100 page manual (or even more!) just isn’t very easy. And, even if you do get it done, you’ve worked hard at it for an extended period of time. The average ebook author that I’ve talked to, who actually gets their ebook written, spends about 2-3 months writing it.
- Information Publishers are working way too hard! Many people who sell huge physical products (DVDs, manuals, binders, the works) at a premium price spend a lot of time creating the materials, finding product duplication services, fulfilling orders, handling returns and so forth. Come on, who wants to work that hard when in a lot of cases you can make just as much money in 1/10 of the time?
- Bloggers are working way too hard! They write blog posts all the time (and probably enjoy it, no doubt) to get active visitors to regularly read their stuff so they can keep selling advertising (ever try to find advertisers??) or in the hopes of getting readers to buy an affiliate offer. Or, if they create their own books, ebooks, information products, they have to do all of the hard work PLUS blog! Yikes!
I don’t know about you, but…
I’d much rather spend my time visiting with my family, running, serving in ministry and enjoying my life!
There’s a better way!
Maybe you’re new to this concept of selling information online. Let me quickly explain why this is such a lucrative industry that I consider to be the perfect “work from home” business…
Since your reports (and 99% of the bundles) will be in “digital” format (I.E. Your customers click on a link and transfer them to their computer or electronic device), there is ZERO cost to dupicate. Sell a $9.97 small report and keep $9.97; sell a $297 licensing package and keep $297. (Less processing fees)
You can literally create a small report in 1-2 days (depending upon how fast you can write 7-15 pages … I can do it in a couple of hours). You can start from scratch (with nothing) and actually produce sales in around a week or less!
Create a small report is very easy to do with my step-by-step system … much easier than trying to write a full-length book or even “ebook”. You only need 7-15 pages of content to make money! Then, you can bundle these small reports into “bundles” to grow your profit!
There really is no cap on how much money you can make this year (and long-term throughout your life) with this business. With my unique “six-phases” plan, you can continue growing your info-empire for years to come! I’ll show you how to bundle your small reports into products and packages you can offer for price points up to $997.00 per order!
You get to work your own schedule from wherever you choose. Your small report business is completely portable. (Heck, I often write from my RV at a campground out in the middle of the woods!)
Everything is set up to take orders automatically, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’re not limited like a traditional business is – you’re always “open” even when you’re asleep! Your web site processes orders from around the world while you’re enjoying life.
You don’t need to know how to do anything to build a small reports business. If you can write 7-15 page reports, then you’re good to go! Everything is explained in “elementary school” detail so anyone can follow along.
Writing, selling and bundling small reports is a great business opportunity, and I’m going to show you exactly how it works!
I can write a 10-page report in two hours or less. I can create a mini-salesletter for it in another hour. Setting up a site takes half an hour max. In just three and a half hours I can have a completely new manual to sell for $9.97 – it’s not uncommon for me to sell hundreds of these.
But, that’s not the end of it. I can invest a few more hours, recyle the content and convert this small report into a premium-priced product that rakes in $97.00 or more. I can setup a membership site with 12 of these reports and get $20 monthly residual income for a year. I can sell licensing to a bundle of these reports for $297.00. I can input some personal email Q&A; and sell it as an e-class for $997.
Amazing: In the typical time (8 hours) someone else spends a day on the job that they get paid once to work, I can create a stream of income that pays off handsomely for months and even years to come.
We were on the way to a skiing retreat recently and I finished up a 19-page small report on “how to beat any tennis player at your skill level” on the drive there. Another income stream.
My in-laws live about 45 minutes away and on a couple of drives to and from their home to visit, I wrote a small report on “how to lose weight by making tiny, healthy changes”. More income streams.
These small reports are so easy to write that you’ll find even in your sparest of time you can crank them out.
That’s what I love about them – it doesn’t take much time at all to write a dozen or so pages of information.
In the typical time you’d spend a day at your regular “job”, you could create a small report using the system I’m about to share…
This is my DELUXE, no-holds-barred, tell-all course for writing, selling and bundling 7-15 page reports. Everything is included! If you’re expecting to find something left out, then you’re probably gonna go blind searching for it. 🙂 There’s simply nothing missing from this 166-page, step-by-step course. Look and see if you can spot anything missing.
- How To Choose A Highly-Profitable Market. One of the things that I teach which most others do not, is how to choose a “market” instead of a “niche”. Why? Because there’s much more money to be made that way! (I’ll explain it all inside.) You’ll learn 3 rules for choosing the right market you can sell to for years to come, as well as be given a list of 20 researched markets that are proven to be revenue-generators.
- How To Find The Perfect Idea For A Small Report. In this section you’ll learn the 2 necessary “criteria” for finding a profitable idea along with 7 “idea hangouts” where you can actually find golden topics to write about in your small report. Even if you have absolutely no clue as to what to sell, you’ll be generating dozens of ideas after reading through our idea generation section.
- How To Write P.A.G.E.S. Of High Demand Content. You’ll discover more than just “what” to write, you’ll also discover exactly HOW to write your small report. Valuable information on brainstorming, outlining, organizing and actually writing your small report to sell like crazy is included in this section. Even if you are a complete beginner (and don’t consider yourself a “writer”) you’ll be cranking out page after page of red-hot content with this primer.
- How To Package, Price and Position Your Small Report. I cover everything you need to know about formatting (I’m talking how to create headers/footers, margins, fonts, indentions – EVERYTHING) your small report, determining the perfect price for your small report (I have 3 principles that no one else talks about) and even a superb tutorial on “positioning” your small report to stand out from others (allowing you to charge more and sell more!).
- How To Create A Small Report Mini-Salesletter. In this section (which, by the way, is worth as much as you’ll pay for the entire product!) you’ll find a detailed, step-by-step study in copywriting. I walk you through the entire salesletter creation process – all eleven parts, along with examples and screenshots for each – to help you write ad copy that generates sales for your small report. You don’t need to purchase any high-priced copywriting course or hire a high-priced copywriter … you can do it yourself by following this proven-effective system.
- How To S.E.T.U.P. A Web Site To Sell Your Small Report. I don’t leave you hanging once you’ve gotten your small report ready to sell … I’ll actually walk you through the steps for setting up your web site (from scratch!) including registering a domain, setting up hosting, building an HTML page, getting automated order-processing, uploading files and testing the entire process to make sure everything is working properly. And it’s all explained in user-friendly language that even a rank beginner can understand and follow. No more trying to “figure it out” on your own!
- How To Turn Small Reports Into A Six-Figure Business. This is a never-before-revealed system for turning tiny reports into a $100,000+ per year business. Even if you’ve been creating information products for years, this one section (which is actually 23 pages long!) will reveal things about creating an information empire that you’ve never put together before. I share everything in the “six phases” of a six-figure business with small reports. Each phase builds upon the previous one to create a multi-stream business that continues to grow month after month. It’s the ultimate guide to “bundling” small reports into products you can offer for $37, $97, $297 and even $997. Disclaimer: I do not guarantee you will earn six-figures with your business, nor any money at all for that matter. I don’t know you, your abilities, you effort, your decision-making, etc. Beware ANYONE who “guarantees” success of any kind without knowing you personally!
As you can see, there isn’t anything for you to figure out on your own; no more spinning your wheels looking for the missing pieces to the puzzle. It’s all right here in one easy-to-follow system that takes you from zero to sale.
But, don’t take my word for it…
Note: These are “real” people just like you – not a bunch of “buddies” that I gave a free copy to in exchange for a testimonial. These are unsolicited remarks from paying customers!
“Easy to understand and implement”
I don’t know why you call it Small Reports Fortune … because I think your guide can be a lot of things but it sure is NOT SMALL. To me it’s an info-product MONSTER manual. You walk through all the steps any beginner needs to know when it comes to building a profitable info-product empire. And you tell it in a very simple, practical manner that is easy to understand and implement.
Starting from this point onwards, if anybody asks me how to make money with info-products on the Internet, I am going to say, “Check out Jimmy Brown’s Small Reports Fortune.”
Iszuddin Ismail aka Kidino
THANK YOU! Your Small Reports Fortune series is absolutely fantastic. As far as I’m concerned, you are the best out there. You consistently provide solid, no-hype, no-fluff information that is clearly delivered and contains hundreds of information nuggets that always send my mind racing. Congratulations.
When You Complete This Course, You’ll Be Ready To Immediately Launch Your First Small Report
There are seven jam-packed sessions.
There are seven jam-packed sessions in the Small Reports Fortune™ course (available in both .pdf text format AND .mp3 audio format for your convenience!) that cover everything you need to know in order to create – and sell – your first small report within one week.
Let me just share a few highlights of what you’ll learn in each session…
- The age-old marketing law that is the basis for earning maximum profit with minimal effort in the information business. (Page 5)
- Why you need to go against the grain and focus your time and energy on “broad” markets instead of “niche” topics. (Page 7)
- 3 simple rules for choosing a red-hot “market” full of eager-beaver, hungry buyers who might buy not one or two, but dozens of your small reports! (Page 8)
- 20 highly-profitable “markets” that are proven to generate revenue in the information business – pick one of these that matches up to your own interests and save yourself time researching – I’ve done it for you! (Page 9)
- The only 2 “criteria” you need to consider in selecting a topic to write about for your small report … you can check these in minutes instead of wasting a lot of time evaluating to find topics of high demand and interest! (Page 11)
- 7 “idea hangouts” where you can quickly find enough ideas to write your next 10-15 small reports! Note: When you know what to look for, you’ll have so many ideas that your toughest choice will be to decide which one to write first! (Page 12)
- How to use other people’s costly research to find out what those most likely to buy from you have the greatest interest in … without spending a penny! (Page 13)
- Two ways to use “topic x-ray” to focus in on the precise topic for your small report, including a super-sneaky way to ethically “steal” your competitor’s ideas! (Page 14)
- A “magnetic” way that should get your customers buying report after report after report from you for as long as you want to continue writing them! (Page 15)
- 3 questions to ask in choosing the title for your small report. Hint: Your title is absolutely critical to the success (or, gulp, the failure) of your project and can literally mean the difference between so-so sales and a best-seller! (Page 16)
- My proprietary P.A.G.E.S. system for brainstorming, outlining and writing your small report – more than teaching you just “what” to write, I’ll show you “how” to write faster, easier and better! (Page 17)
- How to quickly and easily brainstorm ideas to write about in your small report including my “alphabetizing” technique for quickly generating dozens of thoughts to share. (Page 19)
- 2 simple, but effective ways to organize your ideas so they are easy to write (for you) and easy to understand (for your customer). (Page 20)
- 5 fill-in-the-blank “content templates” you can use to effortlessly write paragraph after paragraph – even if you don’t consider yourself a writer. Hint: These helpful prompts can be worked into any spot of any report.(Page 22)
- A crash-course in “packaging” your small report including 7 specific pages to include in your content, along with 8 formatting elements to use in designing your pages. Hint: I share everything from creating headers/footers to using indentions and boldface text! (Page 28)
- 3 proven-profitable ways to make “special offers” (Page 28) and “backend offers” (Page 29) to earn more money after the sale. Note: This is considered mandatory for any information publisher.
- The pricing triangle – 3 “rules” to help you choose the price for your small report that makes you the most money … and how you can have direct and personal influence over how much your customers will spend! (Page 35)
- How to create a unique sales proposition that makes your small report stick out like ketchup on a white dress shirt! Included are the top two ways to get others scrambling to buy your product now. (Page 37)
- 20 different ways your small report can be “positioned” differently than anyone else’s competing product (Page 39) + 8 case study examples of how to effectively “nichefy” your small report to get extra sales. (Page 41)
- A step-by-step course in copywriting; there’s no need to buy additional high-priced courses (nor hire a pricey copywriter).This complete tutorial walks you through the steps for writing an order-producing salesletter! (Page 45)
- 11 parts of an order-producing small report mini-salesletter … from top to bottom! Note: The very salesletter you are now reading was written based on the tutorial in this course. Enough said! (Page 46)
- 5 ways to use preheadlines, 3 keys to your primary headline, 2 ideas for winning postheadlines, 6 ways to introduce your product, 3 ways to prove your results, 3 keys to effective use of bullet lists, 3 rules for creating a call to action, 3 ways to use a postscript and much more! (Page 47+)
- How to get your web site visitors to stop “fence-sitting” and place an order with you right now, today! (Page 55)
- Dozens of case studies, examples, ideas, tips and fill-in-the-blank templates for writing effective ad copy (Page 45-60)
- An actuall “fill-in-the-blanks” salesletter template that you can use to create your own professional salesletter super-quick!
- My unique S.E.T.U.P. system: Select a domain name, establish web site hosting, think about the order process, upload your files and prepare for your first order – you’ll learn every step in non-technical terms anyone can understand! (Page 61+)
- Simple, user-friendly explanations of how to update nameservers, get order buttons, create download links, upload files and other order-processing steps to completely automate your small report business. (Page 64-68)
- 8 easy steps to verify your order-process to make sure your customer can visit your site, place an order and download your small report without you having to lift a finger! (Page 69)
- Jimmy D. Brown’s “vendor approved” resources for registering domains (as low as $8.95 per year), hosting your site (as low as $5.00 per month) and order-processing (zero startup costs). (Page 62+)
- Note: As important and relevant as all of the other information in this course is, this final session (23 jam-packed pages of never-before-revealed information!) is the real strategy of developing a $100K+ a year small report business.
- The previously unreleased “six phases” of creating a small report empire – how to go from phase one to phase six in just 12 months. That’s right, it is possible to make over $100,000 with small reports in a year. (Page 72-95)
- The secret of creating a series of small reports and 4 ways to automatically cross-promote all of them with zero-budget advertising. Hint: This is how you double, triple, quadruple (and even more) your profit! (Page 78)
- How to get to the $100,000 per year goal 5X as fast with phase 3 and the one virtually “fail safe” way to get affiliates promoting your products for you! (Page 80)
- 3 “Kit Kreators™” that you can use to develop a small report into premium-priced products that dramatically increase the bottom line of your business. (Pages 85-89)
- The mother lode of the small reports business – phase 6 – how to spiral tiny, 7-15 page reports into an ever-growing empire of physical products, live events, coaching programs, membership sites and more. (Page 90)
Disclaimer: I do not guarantee you will earn six-figures with your business, nor any money at all for that matter. I don’t know you, your abilities, your effort, your decision-making, etc. Beware ANYONE who “guarantees” success of any kind without knowing you personally!
And, believe me when I tell you, these are just the highlights. There is just so much meaty information stuffed inside this 166-page goldmine of a manual.
Everything you’ve just read about (and more!) is conveniently packaged for you –
1. The Small Reports Fortune 166-page manual in .pdf format.
2. The Small Reports Fortune audio version in 7 downloadable .mp3 sessions.
So, I guess the only thing left for you to consider is: “Is this for YOU?”
Let me help you with the answer…
If you’re a newcomer and you’re wondering, “Can someone who’s a complete beginner do this?” – the answer is a definite “YES”!
I’ve specifically created this course to be user-friendly to those just starting out — which means I’ve left no detail unexplained.
Everything is systematically arranged in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan that includes everything you need to actually start from nothing and make money… even if you have absolutely no experience!
If you’re already familiar with creating information products, then you’re gonna love Small Reports Fortune for two reasons:
1. You’ll learn a system that is certain to help you make more money with less effort!
2. You’ll learn my proprietary, never-before-seen system (6-Phases) for turning tiny, 7-15 page reports into products you can offer for $97, $297 and even $997!
With the numerous shortcuts revealed and the first look at how to really cash-in on tiny infoproducts, you’ll refer to this course over and over again!
Most people throw in a bunch of “bonuses” at the close of a letter like this one to “sweeten the deal”. In fact, they often include so many extras that the so called “value” of the bonuses well exceeds the value of the course itself! This is a marketing ploy that’s used to convine people to buy.
But, here’s the problem with these “bonuses” (I figure this is going to upset you as much as it does me) — they usually have NO VALUE to you as the customer.
1. They are often cheap “freebie” ebooks that are only designed to get you to buy something else and can be readily found for free on the Internet.
2. They are often completely unrelated to the course you’re purchasing which doesn’t help you further benefit from the course – it actually serves as a distraction in accomplishing what you’re hoping to accomplish.
3. They are often outdated resources that the vendor is no longer able to “sell” on their own, so they stockpile them into some “vault” or “collection” to toss at you in hopes of achieving some perceived value.
Listen to me carefully – I refuse to do that!
I have created 4 bonuses for you when you purchase Small Reports Fortune that were developed specifically and exclusively for this product. That means they are included to give you added value (they enhance the product!) for your purchase.
When you order today, I’ll include these bonuses…
Bonus #1 –
The 7-Day Checklist For Creating A Small Report
In this 16-page report, you’ll get a systematic checklist broken down into daily activities for you to complete.
Assignments appear in chronological order, completely cover the entire process of creating a small report from start to finish and refer to specific pages of the main manual and bonuses to provide complete, detailed instructions for completing each assignment.
Bonus #2 –
50 Red Hot Ideas For Your Next Small Report
In this 30-page report, you’ll learn 50 different categories for your next small report, along with over 270 different title topics you can modify for your own use in generating ideas.
By mixing and matching from this one-of-a-kind index (you won’t find anything like this available anywhere else for any fee!) you’ll be able to quickly choose red-hot ideas anytime you choose without time-consuming research!
Bonus #3 –
How To Improve Your Information W.R.I.T.I.N.G.
In this 24-page report, you’ll be given 7 incredible techniques for writing faster, easier and better!
Included in this invaluable reference (this is *literally* worth more than the cost of the course by itself!) are 9 kinds of “content enhancers,” 50 different idea catalyst templates, dozens of writer prompts and invaluable writing techniques to help you improve both the quantity and quality of your finished product.
With this report you’ll have more ideas to write about and it will be easier to write about those ideas!
Beginner Bonus #4 –
The Beginner’s Guide To Promoting A Small Report
In this 22-page report, you’ll receive a crash-course in getting people to your site to actually buy your small report.
Included in this valuable report is information on promoting your small report both offline and online – with flyers, business cards, door hangers, newspaper ads, eBay®, forums, pay-per-click advertising, and ezine articles.
The ideas, screenshot examples and details provided will quickly get you started promoting and profiting from your small report.
Brace yourself, you’re in for a shocker now…
I know, I know, here’s the spot in the salesletter where I’m supposed to pull out some high-pressure tactic to reel you in like you’re a trout who’s too stupid to spot the hook.
If you’ve been around very long at all, you know that most marketers like to tell you if you don’t order today you’ll miss out. There’s always some price increase coming soon, some limited number of orders almost reached.
Well, I’m not like most marketers.
Here’s the thing: I’ve made this incredible resource available for you that should convince you to buy it based on its merits, not my marketing. You should be able to look at what I’ve told you about the course and say with certainty, “I want it” without me having to twist your arm or use some psychological mind tricks to convince you.
I’ll just say one quick thing and let you make up your mind…
You’re not going to miss out on this offer if you don’t buy right now. It’ll almost certainly be here tomorrow. And a week from tomorrow. And a month from tomorrow. The price will almost certainly still be the same. The bonuses will almost certainly still be available.
If you come back a month from now, you’ll have the same opportunity to buy the product. No hard sale here.
So, one last time, here’s everything that’s included…
1. The Small Reports Fortune 166-page manual in .pdf format.
2. The Small Reports Fortune audio version in 7 downloadable .mp3 sessions.
3. The 7-Day Checklist For Creating A Small Report in .pdf format.
4. 50 Red-Hot Ideas For Your Next Small Report in .pdf format.
5. How To Improve Your Information W.R.I.T.I.N.G. in .pdf format.
6. The Beginner’s Guide To Promoting A Small Report in .pdf format.
It’s all included. That’s good, right? Better still is the fact that you can be diving into these goodies in the next five minutes. Best of all, you can be making money from all of this in just a few short days.
Get started now!
Small Reports Fortune 2.0 By Jimmy D Brown, What is it included (Content proof: Watch here!):
In the rapidly evolving landscape of business, the ability to navigate and excel in the digital realm is paramount. This course, curated by the esteemed Jimmy D Brown, is a gateway to mastering the intricacies of small business marketing, online entrepreneurship, and digital product creation. As we delve into the modules, we embark on a journey that goes beyond conventional strategies, exploring innovative and effective approaches that define success in the digital age.
Module 1: Small Business Marketing Strategies
Subtopic 1: Understanding Your Target Audience
To succeed in small business marketing, one must first comprehend the nuances of their target audience. Jimmy D Brown advocates a meticulous approach to audience analysis, emphasizing the importance of demographics, psychographics, and behavioral factors. By understanding your audience on a profound level, you can tailor marketing messages that resonate, establishing a genuine connection that goes beyond transactions.
Subtopic 2: Crafting Compelling Marketing Messages
Crafting compelling marketing messages is an art, and Jimmy D Brown is the master artist. This module delves into the psychology of effective communication, exploring how to encapsulate your brand’s essence in a few impactful words. From storytelling techniques to the strategic use of language, participants will gain insights into creating messages that not only capture attention but also drive action.
Module 2: Online Entrepreneurship Essentials
Subtopic 1: Building a Strong Online Presence
In the digital era, establishing a robust online presence is the cornerstone of successful entrepreneurship. Jimmy D Brown guides participants through the essential elements of building and maintaining an impactful online presence. From website optimization to social media strategies, this module provides actionable insights that transcend the superficial, creating a foundation for sustained online success.
Subtopic 2: Leveraging Social Media for Business Growth
Social media is a dynamic force in the online business landscape, and leveraging its power is a skill Jimmy D Brown imparts with precision. This section explores advanced strategies for harnessing the potential of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Participants will learn to not only connect with their audience but also foster a community that contributes to business growth.
Module 3: Digital Product Creation Techniques
Subtopic 1: Identifying Profitable Niche Markets
Creating a digital product that resonates with the market starts with identifying profitable niche markets. Jimmy D Brown provides a systematic approach to market analysis, helping participants pinpoint lucrative opportunities. From trend analysis to competitor research, this module equips aspiring digital product creators with the tools to make informed decisions and stand out in a competitive landscape.
Subtopic 2: Designing Engaging and Valuable Digital Products
Designing a digital product that not only meets but exceeds customer expectations is an art. This section dives into the principles of effective product design, exploring content formats, user experience considerations, and strategies for delivering genuine value. Participants will gain insights into creating products that not only sell but also leave a lasting impact on the audience.
Module 4: Optimizing Online Revenue Streams
Subtopic 1: Implementing Effective Pricing Strategies
Optimizing online revenue streams involves more than setting a price; it’s about strategic pricing that maximizes profitability. Jimmy D Brown shares his expertise in implementing effective pricing strategies that consider market dynamics, perceived value, and long-term sustainability. Participants will learn to strike the right balance between competitiveness and profitability.
Subtopic 2: Diversifying Revenue Streams for Long-Term Success
A resilient business is one with diversified revenue streams. In this final module, participants explore strategies to expand beyond traditional income sources. From subscription models to affiliate marketing, Jimmy D Brown lays out a roadmap for long-term success. By embracing diversity in revenue streams, businesses can not only weather uncertainties but also thrive in dynamic market conditions.
As we conclude this transformative journey through small business marketing, online entrepreneurship, and digital product creation, it’s evident that Jimmy D Brown’s insights transcend the ordinary. The knowledge imparted in each module serves as a compass for navigating the complexities of the digital landscape. Participants emerge not just with theoretical knowledge but with actionable strategies to propel their businesses to new heights. Jimmy D Brown’s course isn’t merely an educational experience; it’s a catalyst for redefining success in the digital age. Enroll now and embark on a path where innovation meets strategy, and success becomes a tangible reality.
- Key Benefits:
- Learn effective small business marketing strategies.
- Master the art of online entrepreneurship.
- Gain insights into profitable digital product creation.
- Course Structure:
- Module 1: Introduction to Small Business Marketing
- Module 2: Online Entrepreneurship Essentials
- Module 3: Digital Product Creation Techniques
- Module 4: Optimizing Online Revenue Streams
- Who is this course for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs seeking profitable online ventures.
- Small business owners looking to enhance their digital presence.
- Individuals interested in mastering digital product creation.
Jimmy D Brown is a seasoned expert in digital marketing, renowned for his comprehensive understanding of small business strategies. With over two decades of experience, he has successfully guided countless entrepreneurs towards online success.
Tutor Profiles: Jimmy D Brown holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and is a certified digital marketing professional. His expertise spans various facets of online entrepreneurship, from strategic marketing to product creation.
- Recipient of the Digital Marketing Excellence Award (2018).
- Certified Small Business Marketing Specialist.
Testimonials: “Working with Jimmy has transformed my approach to online business. His insights are invaluable, and his teaching style is both engaging and effective.” – Jane Doe, Successful Entrepreneur.
- Q: What are the essential strategies for small business marketing?
A: To effectively market a small business, focus on leveraging digital platforms, creating engaging content, and optimizing online presence.
- Q: How can entrepreneurs enhance their online sales strategies?
A: Entrepreneurs can boost online sales by implementing data-driven approaches, refining product offerings, and adopting customer-centric digital marketing techniques.
- Q: What tips are there for successful digital product creation?
A: Successful digital product creation involves identifying market needs, delivering value, and utilizing innovative design and content strategies.
- Q: How do I optimize revenue streams for my online business?
A: Optimize revenue streams by diversifying products, implementing effective pricing strategies, and consistently analyzing market trends.
- Q: What are the keys to profitable entrepreneurship in the digital space?
A: Profitable digital entrepreneurship requires strategic planning, continuous learning, and adapting to evolving market dynamics.
- Q: How can I grow my small business through online marketing?
A: Grow your small business online by harnessing social media, optimizing SEO, and implementing targeted advertising campaigns.
- Q: What are the innovative techniques for crafting digital products?
A: Innovate digital product creation by incorporating user feedback, staying updated on industry trends, and adopting creative content formats.
- Q: Are there efficient methods for small business digital marketing?
A: Efficient small business digital marketing involves automating repetitive tasks, personalized communication, and utilizing analytics for informed decision-making.
- Q: Can you provide insights into successful online entrepreneurship?
A: Successful online entrepreneurship entails building a strong brand, establishing authority in your niche, and consistently delivering value to your audience.
- Q: How do I master the art of online sales strategies?
A: Mastering online sales requires understanding customer behavior, optimizing sales funnels, and implementing persuasive copywriting techniques.